DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy New Year from "not so sunny" Torbay

MadMossy

Reactions
Hey everyone, new drone owner

Got a Mavic 2 Zoom just after Christmas, taken it out a few times around the area (Torbay, south west England)

Had a few drones over the years, had a JXD 509 for a few years that I would mess about with, the difference a few years can make a huge chunk of £ is just incredible. Anyway still get nervous when out flying the Mavic 2 for a few reasons, knowing where to fly and more importantly how to fly as the Mavic 2 is far more capable than anything I have flown before.

There are plenty of coastal areas I could fly in but the thought of drone near water scares me a bit still :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Got a Mavic 2 Zoom just after Christmas, taken it out a few times around the area (Torbay, south west England)

Had a few drones over the years, had a JXD 509 for a few years that I would mess about with, the difference a few years can make a huge chunk of £ is just incredible. Anyway still get nervous when out flying the Mavic 2 for a few reasons, knowing where to fly and more importantly how to fly as the Mavic 2 is far more capable than anything I have flown before.

There are plenty of coastal areas I could fly in but the thought of drone near water scares me a bit still :)
Howdy from Wyoming @MadMossy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum, angry bird ha....;)

I fly over water all the time here in Essex, the river Crouch is my flying zone;)

hi and welcome
make the most of your fantastic coast, don't fly too low and ALWAYS fly out into the wind, this will help you homeward flight

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Exeter! Have the same model too.. cant wait for the good weather!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead