DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Wife!

Took my bride for her first Drone ride/flight. Used the GJI goggles she bought me. She was blown away on what she saw and clarity.

Won’t say how high since I don’t want to upset Capt.107. Lol

She’s now an even bigger fan of my hobby.

Drone on.........
Are there any female droners on this forum, or anywhere?

Took my bride for her first Drone ride/flight. Used the GJI goggles she bought me. She was blown away on what she saw and clarity.

Won’t say how high since I don’t want to upset Capt.107. Lol

She’s now an even bigger fan of my hobby.

Drone on.........

This post IS full of " WINNING"/TIGER BLOOD.!

Read your post..and liked It.!

You good sir are (what the kid's say ) Are THE MAN.!....
Congratulation .!
You are Like a Drone Svengali.......BRILLANT.!

........... What are you thinking of Upgrading to Mavic 2 Pro Or Zoom.?

She gets this one ........ and You get another so you can "Injoy the Hobbie" Together side by side.?
You both can't use the same drone .... Like two people driving the same car....Come on
Waaaaaiiiiittt ........................You sly dog.
Selling your Drone and ....His and Her Pro Zoom . my hat is off to you Mr. Brown. Well Done....
well done. indeed.
....cR

QUOTE="Montana John, post: 678770, member: 79642"]Are there any female droners on this forum, or anywhere?[/QUOTE]
Looks like Mr Montana is after a new wife of his own to take flying! The OP has started a new trend it seems...

I'm going to start this post with this disclaimer....
I mean this with no disrespect to any poster's on this thread..cR

I think What Mr. Montana is asking is.....
Does Mrs Brown have a sister.?
And if so is she single.? .

Last edited:
QUOTE="Montana John, post: 678770, member: 79642"]Are there any female droners on this forum, or anywhere?

.[/QUOTE]
Shhhh. My wife is a retired homicide detective sgt.

Shhhh. My wife is a retired homicide detective sgt.[/QUOTE]

My good lady wife comes flying with me 90% of the time, bless her cotton socks:) went out flying tonight, yep she was with me in the cold.... now I think that’s what you call love or just madness :)
You could call it distrust too I suppose. Especially if someone gave their drone a female name. Going out with miss XXX for a few hours sweetie. "Oh wait, I'll come with you". :)

But I know that in your case, it is pure love.

Went out flying again last night with my wife;) we had a guy come over to us, turns out he was a photographer, asking loads of questions about the drone etc. Great discussions were had between the three of us, I carried on flying while my wife answered all his questions and Carried on the discussion about drones;);) she was showing him photos on her phone that I’d taken and was quite in grossed in a conversation with him.

Now I was gobsmacked how much my wife knew about our hobby, hats off to her for taking an interest in it, she even explained about flying in a class D airspace.

Oh I love her to bits, bless her;);)

Went out flying again last night with my wife;) we had a guy come over to us, turns out he was a photographer, asking loads of questions about the drone etc. Great discussions were had between the three of us, I carried on flying while my wife answered all his questions and Carried on the discussion about drones;);) she was showing him photos on her phone that I’d taken and was quite in grossed in a conversation with him.

Now I was gobsmacked how much my wife knew about our hobby, hats off to her for taking an interest in it, she even explained about flying in a class D airspace.

Oh I love her to bits, bless her;);)
lucky man mine dont know one end from the other and is not interested in drones in any shape or form

Lucky man, we are planning on the first week in June to head home in 2020, so need to get mine a bit more up to speed so the wives can chat about flying while we do it!. We have had extreme high winds here for last 30 hours with max gust yesterday at 67mph. Lots of trees down around town.

Lucky man, we are planning on the first week in June to head home in 2020, so need to get mine a bit more up to speed so the wives can chat about flying while we do it!. We have had extreme high winds here for last 30 hours with max gust yesterday at 67mph. Lots of trees down around town.

I was gobsmacked how much she knew. Looking forward to next JuneThumbswayup

Weather here has been so mild, no wind, sunny, perfect flying weather. Been out quite a lot over the last week or so, crap photos though but I’m enjoying myself;);) speak soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast