DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heated battery

Upthecreek

Reactions
Come on DJI IT IS WINTER let us buy the heated batteries for our mavic 2 seems like a money maker so why not..

Until DJI makes heated batteries available...

Thought number 1: Could you/we use a hand warmer pouch strapped onto the top of the battery? I don't have my Mavic 2 in front of me but I'm guessing that there might not be enough room to clear the propellers. Perhaps cut one open and transfer part of the material inside to a thinner pouch? It might throw the CG off too much to be feasible.

Thought number 2: Does anyone make really small seat warmers for vehicles, or ones that can be trimmed to size? Perhaps replaceable heaters for the side mirrors on vehicles?

I'm sure there are 100 reasons that neither of those would work, or is ill advised.

DJI makes self heating battery for Mavic Enterprise same drone but doesn’t sell them unless you buy the Enterprise package. I would like to buy just battery......

I place mine on the dash of my pickup truck and turn on the defroster.
Once warmed up and placed in the drone and flying there is no need for a warning device. The current draw will keep the battery warm through out the flight

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD