DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all from Northampton UK

FL1H1

Reactions
OK, been here maybe a week and found many of you fantastically helpful. The shame is when I got the Mavic last weekend, it hit 80 degrees, had the roof down on the car, and it's literally done nothing but rain ever since, just starting to stop now so I have yet to lift offHowever it might be best that way, as it gave me time to read here and view yet more videos, and that resulted in my getting a cellular mini ipad 4 too.

Scenery wise Im not in the most scenic part of the UK but I have three good steam preservation railways within an hours drive of me, rivers, lakes, forests, dozens of villages with churches and old Mills, country houses, canals, and a few hours drive beaches, cliffs, mountains, you name it and I hope to make the best of what I have. Thanks to all who have already helped, and hope to help those who have yet to join.

I consider my drone a flying droid so its got called FLY1-HI-1, Like R2D2. And I'm FLY1-HI commonly known as Kev.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

OK, been here maybe a week and found many of you fantastically helpful. The shame is when I got the Mavic last weekend, it hit 80 degrees, had the roof down on the car, and it's literally done nothing but rain ever since, just starting to stop now so I have yet to lift offHowever it might be best that way, as it gave me time to read here and view yet more videos, and that resulted in my getting a cellular mini ipad 4 too.

Scenery wise Im not in the most scenic part of the UK but I have three good steam preservation railways within an hours drive of me, rivers, lakes, forests, dozens of villages with churches and old Mills, country houses, canals, and a few hours drive beaches, cliffs, mountains, you name it and I hope to make the best of what I have. Thanks to all who have already helped, and hope to help those who have yet to join.

I consider my drone a flying droid so its got called FLY1-HI-1, Like R2D2. And I'm FLY1-HI commonly known as Kev.
Howdy from Wyoming @FL1H1 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: FL1H1
Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)
Thankd

Howdy from Wyoming @FL1H1 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Wyoming. There's a nice fun state, Cody, Yellowstone, cowboy country and much more besides no doubt. Loved Wyoming, and much of Colorado too, Durango, Fort Collins. Beautiful

Wyoming. There's a nice fun state, Cody, Yellowstone, cowboy country and much more besides no doubt. Loved Wyoming, and much of Colorado too, Durango, Fort Collins. Beautiful
Glad you enjoyed our little corner of the world, please come back anytime, you can fly your drone pretty much anywhere here.

Glad you enjoyed our little corner of the world, please come back anytime, you can fly your drone pretty much anywhere here.
You know, I watched a video of Durango the other day, and it's 20...yeah,20 years since I last went to that area, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming. And I just thought, yeah, time to do that again but this year its Norway - and I must say Norway looks like no where else on earth

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy the Mavic, look forward to seeing some of your work. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy the Mavic, look forward to seeing some of your work. Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you. Don't expect too much too soon. I'll probably post bits and pieces here and there of individual shoots but it'll probably take me a whole year to get enough of dozens of shots I'd want to really put something together but we in the UK lucky, we have a lot going on within reach, only big issue is we can get a lot of rainy windy days too but it keeps it nice and green

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from Yorkshire!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman