DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello All

Photo Joe

Reactions
I’m new to the drone community.
I just got a Mavic Mini that I’m excited about. Very impressed so far, but still wondering if I should have gone bigger...

I live in Chicago with my family. We moved here 3 years ago for my work (mechanical design, manufacturing engineer)

I do a lot of still photography (on Instagram @joefoggraphy) and am excited about the new opportunities with a drone.

I look forward to learning from everyone here and hopefully can contribute as well.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the Mavic Mini and have enjoyed many fun flights. It joins my Mavic Air in my flight bag. You will find helpful suggestions and support in the forums.. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I’m new to the drone community.
I just got a Mavic Mini that I’m excited about. Very impressed so far, but still wondering if I should have gone bigger...

I live in Chicago with my family. We moved here 3 years ago for my work (mechanical design, manufacturing engineer)

I do a lot of still photography (on Instagram @joefoggraphy) and am excited about the new opportunities with a drone.

I look forward to learning from everyone here and hopefully can contribute as well.

Cheers
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998