DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello! Based in New Zealand but traveling the world for 4 months!

MattGenefaas

Reactions
Epic drone montage to come... well... drone regulations around the globe make this difficult however...
Doing a nice tour through the UK, Europe, Iceland, USA then Canada.
I’m a photographer and been flying drones for about two years! Using the Mavic Air for this trip due to its portability.
Hope to share a video once my trip is finished. Am learning a lot about flying and the international drone laws everywhere!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: MattGenefaas
Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Epic drone montage to come... well... drone regulations around the globe make this difficult however...
Doing a nice tour through the UK, Europe, Iceland, USA then Canada.
I’m a photographer and been flying drones for about two years! Using the Mavic Air for this trip due to its portability.
Hope to share a video once my trip is finished. Am learning a lot about flying and the international drone laws everywhere!
Howdy from Wyoming @MattGenefaas , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Enjoy that Mavic Air, it's an amazing little machine! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22