DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Fellow Mavic flyer's

Welcome.
You don't mention previous other drone experience you may have, but if a total new drone pilot . . .

Read up on the FAA drone rules, TRUST certificate you need to get, registering your drone for recreational flight, and apps that may be available through them that show where you can legally / safely fly.

Read up here.
You will probably learn so much more than anywhere else simply be spending a few hours here and there reading the Air2S section, the Crash section, and general threads.

Hit up YouTube for searches like > Air2s first flight < . . . > Air2s tips settings < etc etc.
So many great tutorials that help you find your feet with starting out safely and drone features.

Go slow.
Learn to fly and control the Air2s first, default settings, then look at modding setings to suit yourself.
While I generally advise to leave video for a short while so you can learn the flight stuff well, do take a few simple photos of your first flight or three, always good to have something to remind you of that.

Enjoy, it's probably THE best value / featured consumer drone in the DJI range right now.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Well, I took a course with the National Drone School, also completed the UAS Safety Test TRUST. Been working on becoming a FAA certified Drone pilot. Not in any hurry, those previous certificates are a nice stepping stone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark