DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from a Tex-pat

McGanksta

Reactions
Good afternoon,
Hi there and thanks for having me.
I am a Tex-Pat (Texas-Expat) living in Colorado for the past 10 years. I am new....as in still waiting on my Mini 2 to arrive (should be Wed) pilot. I have had some flight time with a borrowed Phantom 3 STD and look forward to having my own aircraft.

I am simi-retired, wife made me go back to work after my 20 years in the Army was over....and the father of a great daughter!
I have been reading the site for a few days now, and have already found many helpful postings.

Thanks
McG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

McGanksta from Colorado by way of Texas - Welcome to MP! Thanks for joining us!
Thank you for serving our country! From a Navy Veteran, you and your service are appreciated.

Pretty sure you'll enjoy the Mini2! Pretty amazing flying machine! I sure like mine... a LOT!!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Good afternoon,
Hi there and thanks for having me.
I am a Tex-Pat (Texas-Expat) living in Colorado for the past 10 years. I am new....as in still waiting on my Mini 2 to arrive (should be Wed) pilot. I have had some flight time with a borrowed Phantom 3 STD and look forward to having my own aircraft.

I am simi-retired, wife made me go back to work after my 20 years in the Army was over....and the father of a great daughter!
I have been reading the site for a few days now, and have already found many helpful postings.

Thanks
McG
Welcome from Maryland, enjoy the forum.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63
Looks like M2 will arrive a few days early!
Already installed the flight sim...we have a front moving through so no outside flying

McG

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998