DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Abu Dhabi

Lui12

Reactions
Hi everyone, i’m currently working in abu dhabi. I got my mavic air about 4 days ago, have it registered online in gcaa. But i’m really not sure where exactly i can fly my drone. I went to saadiyat island as mentioned in the map as green zone but some of the guards did not allow it as per hotel policy. So can anyone here give me a location where i could actually fly my drone without worrying??

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

I've never flown in the UAE, but here is some information I was able to dig up:
If you need more help, check out these search results to find other threads where people are discussing Abu Dhabi.

Hi everyone, i’m currently working in abu dhabi. I got my mavic air about 4 days ago, have it registered online in gcaa. But i’m really not sure where exactly i can fly my drone. I went to saadiyat island as mentioned in the map as green zone but some of the guards did not allow it as per hotel policy. So can anyone here give me a location where i could actually fly my drone without worrying??
Howdy from Wyoming @Lui12 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Lui12
Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

I've never flown in the UAE, but here is some information I was able to dig up:
If you need more help, check out these search results to find other threads where people are discussing Abu Dhabi.

Thanks for this.. will definitely run down to it

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

HI QUICK QUEstion do i need take dubai training test to register to gcaa

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980