DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Athens, Greece

mranest

Reactions
Hey all,

Quick introduction: I'm Anestis, 45 years old from Athens, Greece. Previous experience involves a couple of Hubsan-class quads, and proud owner of a Mavic Mini. Already scared witless for potential fly-aways and what have you, currently taking baby steps to get some experience under the belt.

Being reading the forums for a couple of days I've been seriously impressed by the level of technical know-how and domain knowledge on the matter of interpreting small or even large issues, like flyaways. Hope I'll never need your services guys :D

Kind regards,
Anestis

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum enjoy learning to fly your new MM and take your time and it will get easier as you get the hang of it

Hey all,

Quick introduction: I'm Anestis, 45 years old from Athens, Greece. Previous experience involves a couple of Hubsan-class quads, and proud owner of a Mavic Mini. Already scared witless for potential fly-aways and what have you, currently taking baby steps to get some experience under the belt.

Being reading the forums for a couple of days I've been seriously impressed by the level of technical know-how and domain knowledge on the matter of interpreting small or even large issues, like flyaways. Hope I'll never need your services guys :D

Kind regards,
Anestis
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne