Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from BC Canada

reargunner

Reaction score
Newbie Mavic Air flyer, waiting for my drone to arrive. I can hardly wait, but worried about the new regulations our Canadian Government is proposing.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: reargunner

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Newbie Mavic Air flyer, waiting for my drone to arrive. I can hardly wait, but worried about the new regulations our Canadian Government is proposing.
Howdy from Wyoming @reargunner , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Prospero

Reaction score
Drone flying in Canada currently is reminiscent of smoking pot in Canada a few years ago. Caution is the watchword. Just avoid flying when other humans are nearby. This may be inconvenient if you live in a densely populated area, but remember we aren't that heavily populated anyway - an hour or two ought to get you some elbow room.

The MA weighs in at @ 430 grams, which places it in the first category.

Proposed rules for drones in Canada - Transport Canada

The online test and basic liability insurance will not be a huge obstacle to responsible drone pilots.

Have fun and fly safely

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islandkayakman