DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Brisbane Australia!!

chrism

Reactions
Receiving delivery of my MP today (according to TNT) tracker :)
I'm a current owner of a P2, which I love flying but looking to my upgrade!

Originally I'm from Kent UK but emigrated over to Oz in December and I have to say, the weather here allows for a lot more flight time!

I've been doing lots of reading within the forum and by far my favorite thread is 'Mavic Mountain' kudos to @Starz and @LawFlyer - @Pablo must be eternally grateful!!

Anyway I'll post some videos up once I've got to grips with the MP and re-read the manual another 20 times Thumbswayup

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Brissy. I'm up on the Northside. Some great spots around the SE. If you are on FB here's a good group to join. 需要安全验证

Originally I'm from Kent UK

Well, we won't hold that against you :p

I'm in Brissy as well, going for a flight later today in fact. Downunder - any recommendations for places to fly? (chrism - hope I'm not hijacking your thread too much!)

I mainly fly at the Glasshouse mountains, Bribie Island, Fraser Island.

If you are south of the river Victoria point is a favourite of quite a few people.

Some photos below.

Landscapes - Photos by Barry Hart / 500px

Local dams are a good place to fly as well.

I mainly fly at the Glasshouse mountains, Bribie Island, Fraser Island.

If you are south of the river Victoria point is a favourite of quite a few people.

Some photos below.

Landscapes - Photos by Barry Hart / 500px

Local dams are a good place to fly as well.

Pics look amazing - I'm only about 5 mins from
Victory Point, overlooking Coochiemudlo Island and Straddie Island, so will have to give that a go!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey, I ordered it from aus-cameras dot com

They seem to do competitive prices and delivery times are quite good, although mine did end up being shipped from Hong Kong!

Will be good to know what your thoughts are on the whole process once it gets to you. I was going to order from them, but read a few things and was put off slightly

Oh, hopefully you didn't read that they take your money and send you a fake TNT tracking number?!!

I ordered mine on the 18th, so if it arrives in one piece today, then I will be happy!

Like post #3 said, read,read,read. Hopefully we won't need to hunt down your mp!!

7f25f697b4ced02dfb8acf991ff5e717.jpg

Reactions: idiogenic
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Will be good to know what your thoughts are on the whole process once it gets to you. I was going to order from them, but read a few things and was put off slightly

Upon initial viewing, everything seems ok - MP package very well, along with additional battery and free 64gb SD card!

Ordered the MP on Saturday 11th and was dispatched on Friday 17th as per promised and delivered today.

I was kept up to date via email, the status update on the website and the TNT tracking number that was provided.

I've charged all the batteries up at work today, so providing that it all powers up once home, I'm really happy with the service!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser