DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from California

Skittles

Reactions
First time here, been flying my Mavic Pro for about six months now (Still suck), never thought about birds before buying the drone, those shi**ers are an actual problem. Starting with humming birds, going crazy when I fly in my own backyard, a medium sized red beak bird of some sort screaming her head off trying to make sure my drone won't eat her eggs, and the territorial warrior seagull dive bombing my drone like a bad kamikaze pilot, I actually gave him a nice feather cut as I tried to back off, any recommendations on anti-bird skins? Didn't know I would be scared of birds more than paranoid conspiracy moms.

Decided to make an account to annoy you guys with questions about drones. :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida! Enjoy!!

First time here, been flying my Mavic Pro for about six months now (Still suck), never thought about birds before buying the drone, those shi**ers are an actual problem. Starting with humming birds, going crazy when I fly in my own backyard, a medium sized red beak bird of some sort screaming her head off trying to make sure my drone won't eat her eggs, and the territorial warrior seagull dive bombing my drone like a bad kamikaze pilot, I actually gave him a nice feather cut as I tried to back off, any recommendations on anti-bird skins? Didn't know I would be scared of birds more than paranoid conspiracy moms.

Decided to make an account to annoy you guys with questions about drones. :)

View attachment 78407
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I would think any Non-Bird colored skin may clue the birds in that the drone isn't a bird. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1