Hello from Colorado

• Thread starter Deleted member 136962
  • Start date
Hey AnglerMike,
Welcome to this marvelous addiction.
I am just 30 minutes south of you.

Fly safe and Fly often

Wow Close!

I have dabbled in the RC hobby for about 20 years and about 10 years ago started building some quads. It was very therapeutic and learned a ton, however they were hard to fly at times and figured it was time to get one that could take great shots without having to strap My GoPro or Mobius to it. Some day I will maybe get back into all the soldering and tweaking things...but right now I am having so much fun with this that day may never come...LOL

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
You doing all the right things and heed The Cyborg’s great advice!

WOW! Where in Maine? I grew up in Mass and my folks live in Freeport. My wife and I are considering moving back to Maine anywhere from Bath north towards Castine and maybe further. Wont be for a bit but we were back visiting a couple years ago and managed to catch the Sox play the Yankees for Game one of the ALCS...what a game! We try and catch the Portland Sea Dogs play. This year we couldnt make it up there due to the COVID stuff.

We have a great community here in Colorado. Hit me up if you're in the Denver area. We have a meetup monthly of drone owners. Well, we will once we can meet again (thanks to COVID ?).

I definitely will Vic!

I used to work at Centennial til the Covid situation happened but now I am 100% virtual.

So you probably know Ron Curry...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi Folks,

I just got a Mavic Air 2 a couple of days ago and am learning all the in's and out's of it. I have taken a few flights and am getting used to how it works. Looking forward to interacting here in the community!

Mike :)
Welcome to the forum from the smokey skies of Estes Park, Colorado. Happy and safe flying!

Hi Folks,

I just got a Mavic Air 2 a couple of days ago and am learning all the in's and out's of it. I have taken a few flights and am getting used to how it works. Looking forward to interacting here in the community!

Mike :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots