DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Durham Region, Ontario, Canada

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Evening to all. Been watching this site for a little while and finally joined. Living East of Toronto in the Durham Region. Recently purchased a little birthday gift for myself ( DJI Air 2S ). Did own an older DJI but left the hobby when the Regs came into effect. Now I meet all the necessary legal criteria and looking forward to a return of flight. An avid workaholic, an avid motorcyclist and heading to a return of avid flying. Truly looking forward to adapting the 2S with my riding ‘SAFELY and LEGALLY’ and hopefully editing some semi watchable stuff. Thanks for having me here.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! I was just in Toronto, Quebec and Saint Georges a couple of weeks ago. Very pretty area. Happy and safe flying!

Hi: Just wondering where you are flying your drone in the Durham Region? I recently purchased one and looking for places to fly it. Thanks.

There's a great spot tauton and whites road that I , nice cliff overlooking valley creek and golfcourse. I'm in Oshawa right near the airport.

Attachments

• DJI_0439-HDR.jpg
    DJI_0439-HDR.jpg
    10 MB · Views: 1
Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR