DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Eastern Washington State USA

MikeMauk

Reactions
Hello, Well I just received my new Mavic 2 zoom, I have a P3A and wanted a Mavic for a long time finally pulled the trigger. I love how small it is and it literally almost flew out of the box. No calibration and it flew flawlessly. I took it to 400" to see if I could see it and with a backdrop of a fluffy white cloud I could still see it.
I can tell this is going to be so much fun. I did see a warning about not to fly to far as signal quality was poor. not sure what that is about on the P3A I had it opened for more channels. I know there is more homework and more accessories, like an iPad holder and maybe some filters. But I am happy so far. I wonder should I update the firmware as it has 01.00.0100 and tells me there is firmware updates available. Love this forum thanks for all that contribute!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MikeMauk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member