DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Edinburgh

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

Long time forum reader first (well second ) time poster. I’m based in Edinburgh and have an old phantom, Mavic Pro and have just gotten a Mini 2.

When I was based on the Isle of Man I had a PfCO but it has since expired and am now trying to get to grips with the new regs - so will almost certainly be pestering people for resources (apologies).

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi Everyone,

Long time forum reader first (well second ) time poster. I’m based in Edinburgh and have an old phantom, Mavic Pro and have just gotten a Mini 2.

When I was based on the Isle of Man I had a PfCO but it has since expired and am now trying to get to grips with the new regs - so will almost certainly be pestering people for resources (apologies).

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome! Enjoy! Godspeed

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech