DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Essex England

Drifter

Reactions
Hello everyone, been reading these forums for a while now before buying my Mavic Pro and been very impressed with the info and tips. Looking forward to getting involved in the discussions and the community.

Hello everyone, been reading these forums for a while now before buying my Mavic Pro and been very impressed with the info and tips. Looking forward to getting involved in the discussions and the community.

Hi Drifter, I am also from Essex new to flying getting my MP for Christmas. Let me know where you get to fly looking for some good places. [emoji106]

Howdy from Wyoming Drifter, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi Drifter, I am also from Essex new to flying getting my MP for Christmas. Let me know where you get to fly looking for some good places. [emoji106]
Hi ChillyD, we have a new park at the back of South Ockendon which not people use at the moment because it is not much of park yet but it has proved ideal for new pilot to practice and get to grips with all the controls of the Mavic, and I have a place called one tree hill as well that I use. The one at the back of Ockendon has got the wind turbines which is good to fly around and have a look at.

Thanks I’m not far from Ockendon (Harlow). Once I’ve got to grips with mine, if you fancy it we could meet up try and get some footage of our drones in the air.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

View attachment 26494
Thank you very much, looking forward to getting involved.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan