DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hong Kong

Pl4ter

Reactions
Hello everyone,

After much debate and research, I've purchased the Mavic 2 Pro. Originally my intent was to get the Mavic Mini but considering that I would most likely upgrade to the M2P after a while, I just jumped right into the Pro version. Haven't had a chance to fly it out much after the purchase but seriously cannot wait as the image quality is magnificent!

Right now, still adjusting the settings of the drones to see which one fits me best and can't wait to start travelling with the M2P and fly it around the world!

Welcome to the forum.
It's a great drone, probably one of the best with the camera for the price.
Yes, a LOT of settings you can play, flight modes etc, with and takes a while to really get to know them reasonably well.
Like most things, you will probably use a few you like and suits your needs, the others probably won't get used.

can't wait to start travelling with the M2P and fly it around the world!

You are going to need a bigger battery !! ? :p

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello everyone,

After much debate and research, I've purchased the Mavic 2 Pro. Originally my intent was to get the Mavic Mini but considering that I would most likely upgrade to the M2P after a while, I just jumped right into the Pro version. Haven't had a chance to fly it out much after the purchase but seriously cannot wait as the image quality is magnificent!

Right now, still adjusting the settings of the drones to see which one fits me best and can't wait to start travelling with the M2P and fly it around the world!
@Pl4ter ... Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

If you haven’t read it yet... to help with the settings changes, etc, here’ a link to the full 70 page online only DJI manual for your new bird:
And here’s one to a lot of videos, manuals, etc that has a lot of useful stuff. Scroll down on the linked page below for the vids and downloads:

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54