DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Janesville, Wisconsin!

MPP2018

Reactions
Hi all! My name is Doug, and my Mavic Pro Platinum just arrived yesterday and I'm a new member of Mavic Pilots as of today. I have always been obsessed with flying from a very early age building plastic models of all types of aircraft. I got a paper route when I was 12 years old and was finally able to buy my first real flying (R/C) airplane. Went on hiatus for nearly 15 years, got back into for a few more years, took another break, and now ready to get back into flying again, this time with drones. I also enjoy taking pictures in nature so thought drones would be a great way to enjoy two hobbies at the same time. Looking forward to learning more about the hobby of drones and aerial photography. Thanks for reading and see you around the forum and the sky!

Doug

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: MPP2018
Hi all! My name is Doug, and my Mavic Pro Platinum just arrived yesterday and I'm a new member of Mavic Pilots as of today. I have always been obsessed with flying from a very early age building plastic models of all types of aircraft. I got a paper route when I was 12 years old and was finally able to buy my first real flying (R/C) airplane. Went on hiatus for nearly 15 years, got back into for a few more years, took another break, and now ready to get back into flying again, this time with drones. I also enjoy taking pictures in nature so thought drones would be a great way to enjoy two hobbies at the same time. Looking forward to learning more about the hobby of drones and aerial photography. Thanks for reading and see you around the forum and the sky!

Doug
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Hey Doug! Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Doug
Howdy from Wyoming @MPP2018 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki