DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NC, USA

Lorilee

Reactions
Hello! I just got my Mavic Air about a week ago. I plan to use it some for work and for fun. Still practicing but looking forward to becoming a more confident pilot!

Hello! I just got my Mavic Air about a week ago. I plan to use it some for work and for fun. Still practicing but looking forward to becoming a more confident pilot!
Howdy from Wyoming @Lorilee , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome @Lorilee. Enjoy your flying. Just remember that in NC you need to have both an FAA Part 107 and a NC DOT certificate to do commercial work. Lucky you, NC is the only state that requires another layer of testing.

Welcome @Lorilee. Enjoy your flying. Just remember that in NC you need to have both an FAA Part 107 and a NC DOT certificate to do commercial work. Lucky you, NC is the only state that requires another layer of testing.
Thanks PapaDrone...I did know that. I definitely need more practice before I start to use it for work. I am a residential architect and I want to use it to get an aerial view of roofs of houses when doing a complicated remodel or addition. I am going to spend a lot of time flying it around in my backyard and what not before I attempt to use it on some else's property. At least I was able to justify it to my accountant as a legitimate business expense. Ha!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome, great forum here .
I am also in NC, Pisgah Fotrest , near Brevard.
I have a Mavic Air, Pro and 2 Pro.
Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon