DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NE Oklahoma

OkDrone

Reactions
New from NE Oklahoma.

New to the whole drone thing. Have been given many cheap indoor drones for presents before but now had to get real... I am a photographer and love the outdoors. I just bought a Mavic Air 2S with the smart controller. Looking to get into this new hobby. I am from NE Oklahoma and have a lot of cool areas I hope to visit and shoot. I travel too so looking to open up new ventures. I am retired and used to be a pilot so I plan getting the 107 license and try to get some work. I have real estate contacts and have been chatting with them. I love forums and all the lessons that can be gained from reading.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

New from NE Oklahoma.

New to the whole drone thing. Have been given many cheap indoor drones for presents before but now had to get real... I am a photographer and love the outdoors. I just bought a Mavic Air 2S with the smart controller. Looking to get into this new hobby. I am from NE Oklahoma and have a lot of cool areas I hope to visit and shoot. I travel too so looking to open up new ventures. I am retired and used to be a pilot so I plan getting the 107 license and try to get some work. I have real estate contacts and have been chatting with them. I love forums and all the lessons that can be gained from reading.
If you love forums you will love ours, Welcome

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I did get out and do a test run today. Just a short 5 minute flight. I had things to get done. I am in Salt Lake at the moment and it snowed yesterday so I did not want to get out to a park for more time. However it was a great flight. Showed the "better half" the video and she said wow that is a very sharp picture. I told her that the camera is a top notch style and that is one reason for the high cost. I do plan on an evening flight when the Christmas lights come on in the neighborhood. I will post up a video when I get a good one worthy of this forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998