DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From NYC

triton3k

Reactions
Good day everyone. Recently picked up my Mavic Pro and cant wait to become an active member on this here forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Good day everyone. Recently picked up my Mavic Pro and cant wait to become an active member on this here forum.

Hello triton3k, welcome to the forum from the great state of Tennessee.

Lots of good info to be found here. If you’re new to the Mavic as well, then this is a great place to not only learn about the equipment, but glean from the mistakes made by everyone.

It’s my experience, with respect to drone pilots, that there are three categories; those that have crashed, those that are going to crash, and the fibbers that say they haven’t LOL

Again, welcome and if you haven’t yet, try the DJI goggles. In one of my first posts I stated that to me, the drone is secondary and googles primary. It’s absolutely night and day.

Happy flying

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to the forum from Suffolk County, Long Island.
MPP since December. I started learning on You Tube then this forum. There’s lots of super smart experienced and helpful folks here that share their knowledge.

Hello triton3k, welcome to the forum from the great state of Tennessee.

Lots of good info to be found here. If you’re new to the Mavic as well, then this is a great place to not only learn about the equipment, but glean from the mistakes made by everyone.

It’s my experience, with respect to drone pilots, that there are three categories; those that have crashed, those that are going to crash, and the fibbers that say they haven’t LOL

Again, welcome and if you haven’t yet, try the DJI goggles. In one of my first posts I stated that to me, the drone is secondary and googles primary. It’s absolutely night and day.

Happy flying

thanks so much for that information. I will definitely keep that in mind. I did want to try out the DJI goggles. Gonna see if the DJI store here in NYC has them for me to try them out.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Thanks so much and I most definitely will.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum from Suffolk County, Long Island.
MPP since December. I started learning on You Tube then this forum. There’s lots of super smart experienced and helpful folks here that share their knowledge.

Hey whats going on. I was just saying that I need to find some cool spots in Long Island to capture. I definitely have Montauk in mind. Yes i've been watching ALOT of youtube videos and learning as I go along. I dont know why I waited so long to get a drone.

Howdy from Wyoming @triton3k , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I’m always ready to fly on the weekends. A bunch of us often fly together and share our work on Instagram. @wowography
If you are looking for ideas and inspiration this is a great starting point.

Reactions: Yoda007
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure