DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pittsburgh, PA

manutter51

Reactions
Hey all, checking in from the greater Pittsburgh area. I got a Mini 2 last summer and discovered I really love flying drones, so I got a M2EA and a couple of other drones in hopes of making enough money to pay for all the stuff I want (lol).

I see someone from Ellsworth ME recently joined, have to say hi--my family spent many a pleasant summer day up at Molasses Pond when I was growing up and I'll always think of Maine as my long-lost home. Hopefully I'll be able to bring some drones and make a trip up there some day.

Hey all, checking in from the greater Pittsburgh area. I got a Mini 2 last summer and discovered I really love flying drones, so I got a M2EA and a couple of other drones in hopes of making enough money to pay for all the stuff I want (lol).

I see someone from Ellsworth ME recently joined, have to say hi--my family spent many a pleasant summer day up at Molasses Pond when I was growing up and I'll always think of Maine as my long-lost home. Hopefully I'll be able to bring some drones and make a trip up there some day.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, in the South Hills area. Graduated from Carrick High School. Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR