DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Portland, Texas

RayMarotta

Reactions
Thanks for allowing me to join this group! I've just completed registering my Mavic Pro with the FAA. I have a Private Pilot's license in Sailplanes but I am not current. I will be working toward a drone certification but as yet I haven't even powered up my mavic. Still studying the manual. Hopefully there are other pilots nearby that wouldn't mind sharing their experience with a NOOB.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Thanks for allowing me to join this group! I've just completed registering my Mavic Pro with the FAA. I have a Private Pilot's license in Sailplanes but I am not current. I will be working toward a drone certification but as yet I haven't even powered up my mavic. Still studying the manual. Hopefully there are other pilots nearby that wouldn't mind sharing their experience with a NOOB.
Howdy from Wyoming, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from Portland, Oregon. I also am a new Mavic pilot and spent several hours flying in the Academy Mode Simulator from the DJIGo4 app. It's somewhat boring, but does give you a better feel for making gradual turns, flying backwards, etc.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro and good luck on your certification. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt