DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Royal Oak, Michigan!

Mike107

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Mike107 in Royal Oak, MI--Checking in as a new member and happy to be here.

Wondering if anyone active in the forums has experience flying in this town--especially recent use the many local parks for launch, and what tolerance there did or did not seem to be.

I know by YouTube videos that there are fliers here--are any of you in MavicPilots?

I'd love to hear from where you like lo launch, and from where flying seems to cause headaches, links to videos here...

Peace!
Mike107

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Mike107.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

I know by YouTube videos that there are fliers here--are any of you in MavicPilots?

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2. Check the Members Map, under Members, Top Right of screen…

Members map

Wondering if anyone active in the forums has experience flying in this town--especially recent use the many local parks for launch, and what tolerance there did or did not seem to be.

I'd love to hear from where you like lo launch, and from where flying seems to cause headaches, links to videos here...

Peace!
Mike107
Hi Mike107. I’m in Farmington Hills. I e found the metro parks like Kensington are drone tolerant and some local parks. I have a mavic pro 1st gen (haven’t made the leap to the 2 or 3). Don’t know of any sub forums for metro Detroit but would welcome one!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi Mike107. I’m in Farmington Hills. I e found the metro parks like Kensington are drone tolerant and some local parks. I have a mavic pro 1st gen (haven’t made the leap to the 2 or 3). Don’t know of any sub forums for metro Detroit but would welcome one!
Thanks!
I'll try them!
Mike

Reactions: Skywatcher2001

Peace!
Mike107
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J