DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from S.E. Pennsylvania

HDBOB

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I am retired .... and loving it! I am a new owner of a Pro Platinum. I have my Part 107 and am interested in getting into real estate photography. I have been flying real aircraft for over 40 years. Commercial Glider & Helicopter, CFI - Helicopter, Past President of a Part 135 Helicopter Charter & Flight training Facility, Private Single & Multi-engine Land. I have built a 2 seat experimental aircraft and hold a Repairman's Certificate for that type of aircraft (Pterodactyl Ascender II+2). I have also built and flown R/C aircraft.

My Mavic Pro Platinum " Airwolf " will never be as exciting as my past Hughes 500C .... but thats all I can afford for now! The MPP will "kind of" put me back in the skies .... where I am very comfortable!

Bob10286862_739261076127688_19552850052427109_o.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

WelcomeThumbswayup
It will be a walk in the park for you flying this thing considering your background, the only thing is that you're taking videos and photos while flying or you have done that in the past too. Anyway, Enjoy!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I am in northeast Philadelphia, proud owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum. If anyone would like to meet up to fly, let me know.

Reactions: MavicNoob79
Hi Everyone,

I am retired .... and loving it! I am a new owner of a Pro Platinum. I have my Part 107 and am interested in getting into real estate photography. I have been flying real aircraft for over 40 years. Commercial Glider & Helicopter, CFI - Helicopter, Past President of a Part 135 Helicopter Charter & Flight training Facility, Private Single & Multi-engine Land. I have built a 2 seat experimental aircraft and hold a Repairman's Certificate for that type of aircraft (Pterodactyl Ascender II+2). I have also built and flown R/C aircraft.

My Mavic Pro Platinum " Airwolf " will never be as exciting as my past Hughes 500C .... but thats all I can afford for now! The MPP will "kind of" put me back in the skies .... where I am very comfortable!

BobView attachment 35804
Howdy from Wyoming @HDBOB , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002