DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello from san antonio

1hander

Reactions
hello everyone.
just got a mavic pro platinum..great little bird..
new to dji but not to multicopters or rc stuff..
great looking forum and lots of info..

i signed up to find other folks in san antonio, so if your in SA please let me know where to meet some more mavic pilots
Rick

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

hello everyone.

i signed up to find other folks in san antonio, so if your in SA please let me know where to meet some more mavic pilots
Rick
Howdy from Wyoming @1hander , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

thanks for the welcome fellas ..

. . . other folks in san antonio, so if your in SA please let me know where to meet some more mavic pilots
Rick
Hi 1hander,
Well, here I am, and, same as you, i'll be looking forward to meeting more mavic pilots, and places to fly it, here in Bexar County and surrounding counties. From what I've read, Texas drone law is strict, and I don't want to screw up.

Same here.. Easier to stsy out of than get out of trouble.. So far everybosy has left me alone but i try to stay away from people as much as possible..

hello everyone.

Rick

Hello, we must live close to each other, I'm by west ave and Basse rd...just got my MPP and been going to school on youtube learning as much as possible...if you'd like to go fly, let me know, I'm very available for the next 6 weeks...thinkin bout heading out towards medina lake area tomorrow, there is a river between here and the lake that has nice cliffs and a cool little waterfall, should be nice to do some video there...tony

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy. Grew up I’m the hill country near you... Buda. Great places to fly.

Any mavic owners in san antonio that can show me some of their photography skills?

Looking to learn the video ropes, not the flying aspects...been flying for years, but I'm still a bit tentative with my $1200 up in the air

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_