DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Diego

Zivs

Reactions
Hey guys!

I've browsed this forum frequently and just made an account. I own a Mavic 2 Zoom and fly it around the easter parts of San Diego county. Mostly focus on hyper lapses of sunset and cars going by. Basic I know but I like it. I don't know anything about photography/videography and I've decided to learn a bit of it. Other than flying my drone around I'm a Part 61 commercial pilot/instructor and have been known to throw people out of planes... they have parachutes, I promise. Anyways glad to be here and ill post a link of the issue that finally made me decide to create an account.

Happy flyin.

Zivs

Hello from the Crossroads of America Zivs.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

From the massive dirt parking area beyond the Gliderport, you you can fly all the way out over Torrey Pines State Park Reserve, almost to Los Penasquitos Lagoon. Go the North end of the dirt parking, take the path halfway down to the beach and launch from right next to the path. Might consider a landing pad to avoid dust cloud.

Welcome!
Here's a few scenes around San Diego (and one in Beverly Hills) that may inspire:
I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Awesome footage. I saw the old place I used to work at in Mission Bay (I've probably sailed that boat before). Great shots from quite a few familiar places!
From the massive dirt parking area beyond the Gliderport, you you can fly all the way out over Torrey Pines State Park Reserve, almost to Los Penasquitos Lagoon. Go the North end of the dirt parking, take the path halfway down to the beach and launch from right next to the path. Might consider a landing pad to avoid dust cloud.
Awesome good to know! I'm always looking for good places. I think my next project will take me out to Laguna mountains to see if I can nab a sunrise. I'll have to keep these in mind since I'm looking for new ideas.

This is something I made the other day while outside of Julian. (Just uploaded. Should be available shortly.)

Hey guys!

I've browsed this forum frequently and just made an account. I own a Mavic 2 Zoom and fly it around the easter parts of San Diego county. Mostly focus on hyper lapses of sunset and cars going by. Basic I know but I like it. I don't know anything about photography/videography and I've decided to learn a bit of it. Other than flying my drone around I'm a Part 61 commercial pilot/instructor and have been known to throw people out of planes... they have parachutes, I promise. Anyways glad to be here and ill post a link of the issue that finally made me decide to create an account.

Happy flyin.

Zivs

Welcome from NZ. Enjoy your flying.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78