DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Florida.

Roger Ruby

Reactions
Greetings folks,
I'm a recent buyer of a Mavic Air 2, and really still in the learning stage. I've completed the drone registration, and completed the TRUST test/certification.
So far I've only done some modest low-level flights on my own property, but I can tell I'm hooked.
I look forward to learning here, and hopefully with time become an experienced pilot and contributor.
Best wishes everyone!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Roger Ruby.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hey. Welcome from an MA2 flyer from the U.K-if only we could fly. Been blowing over 30mph for a few days now but won’t be long before I get her up in your State. Planned visit in April. Keep the weather coming. Hope all goes well as you get accustomed to your craft.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings folks,
I'm a recent buyer of a Mavic Air 2, and really still in the learning stage. I've completed the drone registration, and completed the TRUST test/certification.
So far I've only done some modest low-level flights on my own property, but I can tell I'm hooked.
I look forward to learning here, and hopefully with time become an experienced pilot and contributor.
Best wishes everyone!
I am from Coral Gables 33156. Where are you located?

Dale
Miami (Coral Gables 33156)

Reactions: Droniac
Welcome to MavicPilots!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Droniac and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fly2pro