DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from St Helens UK

Corgikev

Reactions
Thank you for the add, hello from St Helens.
I’ve been flying drones for a couple of years, using a phantom3 std.
Just upgraded to a Mavic Pro last week. Getting used to it’s bits and bobs yet, but the results look stunning!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Corgikev
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome corgi I'm from Manchester way always flying my Mavic and Spark. Whats it like for flying in st Helen's?

Thank you for the add, hello from St Helens.
I’ve been flying drones for a couple of years, using a phantom3 std.
Just upgraded to a Mavic Pro last week. Getting used to it’s bits and bobs yet, but the results look stunning!
Howdy from Wyoming @Corgikev , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome corgi I'm from Manchester way always flying my Mavic and Spark. Whats it like for flying in st Helen's?
Hi Gaviboy. There are a fair few open spaces you can use. The 50m rule regarding flying near people can be a little hard to comply with, but there’s lots of water to fly over!
Just got back from Cornwall and took a few flights down there, Godrevvy is a great subject. I could never get anywhere near it with the phantom 3 std, but I actually got the circle it with the Mavic
I have a YouTube channel I upload to Kev Bailey
I’m well impressed with the 4K camera!
Where do you fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661