DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Texas!

Howdy Gang!

New DJI owner, just bought a Mini2. I have played with a lot of cheap quads, a few decent smaller racing style quads, and dipped my toes into FPV for a bit. the Mini 2 will kind of be my first drone - I did have a Walkera drone, but it was garbage, so I never really got to fly it...

One quick question - yes or no on the "DJI Refresh"? My worry is flyaway (my Walkera tried to fly away every time I put in auto-mode) but $79 + $225 for the fly away coverage does not seem to be a great deal... Thoughts?

Anyways, Hi!

Jerry from Texas.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Also another quick question -

For the cell phone to bind with the RC, do you need the pigtail from the remote? The USB-C on my old Samsung is dead, and I can't seem to get phone to bind / show drone data. I did try it with my wife's old Iphone 6, and it all worked. Is is a USB issue, or a Android issue?

I have state farm too. But my worry, make a claim, and all my insurance goes up. :(

If the $7 goes to $8, no big deal. But if it is rider on the homeowner policy, could it make the while homeowners go up?

Reactions: Steel63
Howdy Gang!

New DJI owner, just bought a Mini2. I have played with a lot of cheap quads, a few decent smaller racing style quads, and dipped my toes into FPV for a bit. the Mini 2 will kind of be my first drone - I did have a Walkera drone, but it was garbage, so I never really got to fly it...

One quick question - yes or no on the "DJI Refresh"? My worry is flyaway (my Walkera tried to fly away every time I put in auto-mode) but $79 + $225 for the fly away coverage does not seem to be a great deal... Thoughts?

Anyways, Hi!

Jerry from Texas.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada