DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Texas!

Howdy Gang!

New DJI owner, just bought a Mini2. I have played with a lot of cheap quads, a few decent smaller racing style quads, and dipped my toes into FPV for a bit. the Mini 2 will kind of be my first drone - I did have a Walkera drone, but it was garbage, so I never really got to fly it...

One quick question - yes or no on the "DJI Refresh"? My worry is flyaway (my Walkera tried to fly away every time I put in auto-mode) but $79 + $225 for the fly away coverage does not seem to be a great deal... Thoughts?

Anyways, Hi!

Jerry from Texas.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Also another quick question -

For the cell phone to bind with the RC, do you need the pigtail from the remote? The USB-C on my old Samsung is dead, and I can't seem to get phone to bind / show drone data. I did try it with my wife's old Iphone 6, and it all worked. Is is a USB issue, or a Android issue?

I have state farm too. But my worry, make a claim, and all my insurance goes up. :(

If the $7 goes to $8, no big deal. But if it is rider on the homeowner policy, could it make the while homeowners go up?

Reactions: Steel63
Howdy Gang!

New DJI owner, just bought a Mini2. I have played with a lot of cheap quads, a few decent smaller racing style quads, and dipped my toes into FPV for a bit. the Mini 2 will kind of be my first drone - I did have a Walkera drone, but it was garbage, so I never really got to fly it...

One quick question - yes or no on the "DJI Refresh"? My worry is flyaway (my Walkera tried to fly away every time I put in auto-mode) but $79 + $225 for the fly away coverage does not seem to be a great deal... Thoughts?

Anyways, Hi!

Jerry from Texas.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000