DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Texas

flyerdp@tamu

Reactions
Hi all!

I have been in the RC hobby for about 30 years. I live in College Station, Texas. I have 2 RC planes and 4 Helicopters. I have been interested and following drone tech for a few years now. When I found a terrific deal on a new Mavic Pro Recently I jumped in and haven't looked back.

I have had the drone for over a month now and am having a blast. The idea of taking my eyes off of what I was flying even for a second was so foreign to me that it took quite a while to allow myself that luxury! These things are so smart I can safely say, it is the most stress free flying I have done.

I recently bought some filters for the camera and ran a test flight hopefully with the right filter and shutter speed:

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi all!

I have been in the RC hobby for about 30 years. I live in College Station, Texas. I have 2 RC planes and 4 Helicopters. I have been interested and following drone tech for a few years now. When I found a terrific deal on a new Mavic Pro Recently I jumped in and haven't looked back.

I have had the drone for over a month now and am having a blast. The idea of taking my eyes off of what I was flying even for a second was so foreign to me that it took quite a while to allow myself that luxury! These things are so smart I can safely say, it is the most stress free flying I have done.

I recently bought some filters for the camera and ran a test flight hopefully with the right filter and shutter speed:

Howdy from Wyoming @flyerdp@tamu , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themirac