DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Midwest

Welcome to the forum.

It's a VERY easy transition to say the least. These things fly themselves you merely nudge them once in a while pointing where you want it to end up. Night and DAY different than what you're used to.

Drones are "neat" to fly but a long way from exciting like what you're accustomed to.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just signed in. Had one flight with a neighbors mavic. Very impressive.
I have 15 plus years flying slope gliders as well as 10 years AP with electric gliders I've built over the years. Thinking about making the jump to ap drones.
Checking out the information and opinions here to keep mistakes to a minimum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from a fellow Midwesterner. My archery shop that I do all my archery business with is in St. Joe, Mike Carter with Carters Archery. I’ve spent a bit of time across the River in Elwood when the Missouri comes up. Was there for several weeks in March of this year. Obviously there’s only one roach motel there so we stay across the river there in St. Joe. Always wanted to fly in the old downtown industrial area of St Joe cause it reminds me of an episode of The Walking Dead.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan