DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Netherlands!

Dutchie_flies

Reactions
Hiya,
I'm a new, 20 year old pilot from the Netherlands, and you can call me Dutchie. Im completely new to flying drones, but i have always dabbled in photography.
I currently own the Mavic 2 pro, and the Mavic 2 zoom.
The second I turned 18 I went ahead and got my motorcycle license. (the first part, here in the Netherlands there are 4 different motorcycle licences for different cc bikes and age restrictions) So Im looking forward to taking them with me in my backpack on all sorts of nice trips to make beautiful videos of wherever I end up. There is only one thing I love more than riding a motorcyle, and that is being with my cats.
Im completely new to video editing and colour grading, so getting the D-LOG-M footage to look good is proving to be a healthy challenge.
I hope to learn a lot of new things and get to know a lot of cool people!

Hiya,
I'm a new, 20 year old pilot from the Netherlands, and you can call me Dutchie. Im completely new to flying drones, but i have always dabbled in photography.
The second I turned 18 I went ahead and got my motorcycle license. (the first part, here in the Netherlands there are 4 different motorcycle licences for different cc bikes and age restrictions) So Im looking forward to taking them with me in my backpack on all sorts of nice trips to make beautiful videos of wherever I end up. There is only one thing I love more than riding a motorcyle, and that is being with my cats.
Im completely new to video editing and colour grading, so getting the D-LOG-M footage to look good is proving to be a healthy challenge.

Welcome to the Mavic 2 Family; Bikes and Cats have them both. :)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain and Float on Water.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello from Southern California, and welcome to the forum.

Don’t be shy. Ask any question, share any journey.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hiya,
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom, Fly safe and have fun!

Hiya,
Nothin like the “breeze on your knees”and having a “friend” following you. I’ve gotten some strange looks. Lol. Godspeed and welcome. I’m new as well. So far... so great! Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan