DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the United Kingdom

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

I received the new Mini 3P yesterday but I've yet to get it all set up for it's first flight. Where I live in England today would have been an ideal day for flying, weather wise, but it's not set up and the rest of the week the weather is looking iffy. Experience tells me, though, that it's best not to rush these things: That road often leads to disaster.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

I received the new Mini 3P yesterday but I've yet to get it all set up for it's first flight. Where I live in England today would have been an ideal day for flying, weather wise, but it's not set up and the rest of the week the weather is looking iffy. Experience tells me, though, that it's best not to rush these things: That road often leads to disaster.
Have had my Mini 3 Pro 27 days and not one day has been suitable weather wise to get it up in the air.

Hoping weather improves later today after more rain this morning.

Also need to try and pursuade SWMBO of the benefits of a trip to Argos to get a fly more kit.

Have watched plenty of YouTube videos which are useful but nothing compares to practical use especially with a holiday to Cyprus coming up next week, where I’m hoping to use it a lot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne