DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the United Kingdom

FlushVision

Reactions
Hello there from the UK.
Not new to drones having previously owned a Phantom Vision (2015), A Phantom Vision Plus (2015), and a Yuneek Typhoon H480 (2016) and have now just pulled the trigger on a dji Mini 3 Pro simply because lugging around that enormous H480 hexecopter was becoming a bit tiresome and also because that thing is getting a bit long in the tooth having bought in June 2016. Soo, as they say, onwards and upwards.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome, Flush, to the forum from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll love the freedom from regulations that the Mini 3 Pro affords. I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

Our more than 150,000 members worldwide enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Many of the questions you'll have will have already been addressed, and are easy to search. New questions? Just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

have now just pulled the trigger on a dji Mini 3 Pro

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…
I'll have plenty of time to get acquainted with the manual since the weather here at the moment is too windy and I'm in no rush anyway. As far as that 'Scary moment' is concerned, we'll see. My current drone is a rather elderly Typhoon H480 Hexecopter and is a bit 'touchy' and a bit of a beast to fly: hardly a session flying goes by without some sort of issue, normally the video dropping out on raising the landing gear which is annoying because I have to reset my video (light and shutter speed etc), which takes some of the fun out of fling it.

Previously I was a PfCO holder, roughly equivalent to your Part 107 but I let it lapse a couple of years ago. I wasn't getting much work and what I did do didn't cover the commercial insurance and other costs associated with holding a PfCO. Now I'm 100% a recreational flyer but I haven't had a drone up in the air for 6 months now.

Thanks for the welcome.
Flush.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13