DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Wilds of Idaho...

bbj5143

Reactions
Howdy All.... I'm a twice retired, turned Drone Pilot, Once after 27 years in the US Army as a Warrant Officer Criminal Investigator and then after 15 years with the USDA. I own a small business here in Meridian, Idaho, focusing on Aerial Photography and Construction Progression. I stumbled on this group while looking for information on OOP waivers. Thanks for having me!!!

I stumbled on this group while looking for information on OOP waivers.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Here are a boat load of examples…

Fly Safe

Howdy All.... I'm a twice retired, turned Drone Pilot, Once after 27 years in the US Army as a Warrant Officer Criminal Investigator and then after 15 years with the USDA. I own a small business here in Meridian, Idaho, focusing on Aerial Photography and Construction Progression. I stumbled on this group while looking for information on OOP waivers. Thanks for having me!!!
Welcome from the Midlands of England Reacher.
😁

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini