DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from western Switzerland !

PAMaire

Reactions
Hello folks,

I was happy finding tips and answers in the SparkPilots forum, now I bought a Mavic Air and I'm pretty happy with the image quality improvement for a drone that is still under 500 grams.

This forums seems full of nice and helping people ! I promise I will use the search button before asking questions ;-)

Have fun with your flying machines !

Here is the place where I still fly with remote controlled aircrafts :

GAM.JPG

Hello folks,

I was happy finding tips and answers in the SparkPilots forum, now I bought a Mavic Air and I'm pretty happy with the image quality improvement for a drone that is still under 500 grams.

This forums seems full of nice and helping people ! I promise I will use the search button before asking questions ;-)

View attachment 54318
Amazing and welcome to the forum!
I know there is plenty of good video and pics from Switzerland.
Looking forward to yours!

Reactions: PAMaire
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello folks,

View attachment 54318
Howdy from Wyoming @PAMaire , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi