DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Worthing, United Kingdom

sgallagher

Reactions
Very new to all of this so thought these forums would be a great way to get some tips and advice. I live on the South Coast of the UK in a town named Worthing. I've been heavily getting back into photography and thought the drone route would be a great extension to what I'm already shooting. I purchased a Mavic Mini mainly to learn how to use a drone. Once I'm feeling more confident in my flying/shooting skills I plan to move up to something with much better resolution. Would love to hear opinions on places to fly on the South Coast and recommendations for that next step drone. I saw somewhere that there was a 48MP version and also one that now has a Hasselblad camera on it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! You’ve got a great first Mavic, as the Mini was my foray into the hobby. Search here and read up on the Mavic 2 Pro vs Mavic Air 2 for a variety of contrasting opinions.

Safe flying in 2021 along the South Coast to you!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent