DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

Otisangb

Reactions
New User Here
Recently purchased a mavic 2 for my wife to photograph/video for recreation. I looked through this forum and there is some great info here. I'm sure I will have lots of questions in the future. Since my wife isn't really technical I've been charged with learning everything so I can teach her. So I will beat myself over the head with the manuals and learn as much as I can about airspace regs before coming back and asking questions. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Install Airmap or UAS Sidekick so that if you need to you will be able to file a flight plan if within 5 Statute Miles of an airport. You can get approval in minutes (sometimes seconds) using the LAANC system. This used to only be offered to Part 107 Licensed FAA Certified Pilots , but now is open to hobbiests as well.

This is handy if you go out to an area to fly and find that you are just inside the 5 mile radius and think. Aww bummer I cannot legally fly. Well you may be able to using LAANC.

Oh, and Hello.

You Tube is the place to go. RTFM, Little steps.

Onward and Upward....

Welcome! Yes, there is a great deal to learn as a new drone owner! I’m in my 4th week.

As noted, there are some excellent YouTube videos for the beginner (Search for “51 Drones” he does a great presentation.). Learn backwards & forwards the various icons on the controller. With a charged battery & controller, you can learn (No props attached.) this in your home.

New User Here
Recently purchased a mavic 2 for my wife to photograph/video for recreation. I looked through this forum and there is some great info here. I'm sure I will have lots of questions in the future. Since my wife isn't really technical I've been charged with learning everything so I can teach her. So I will beat myself over the head with the manuals and learn as much as I can about airspace regs before coming back and asking questions. Thanks.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05