DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! All photos and videos from today are corrupt/ blank

Mathie818

Reactions
Hey guys,
Got a bunch of good footage today, so I thought. I went to view them on my iPhone 8 through playback in the go4 app and the jpegs are blank and the video files are all pink and say they go for 0 seconds...

I’ve since got home and tried on my macbook and each jpeg file I try I get a message saying “the file ..... could not be opened” “it may be damaged or use a file format that preview doesn’t recognise”

And when I open .mov file it starts to convert it then says “QuickTime player can’t open .....”

Any one come across this problem? Really would like to recover today’s footage!! Thanks.

Attachments

• 69BD5A25-5F1E-4DA7-AF7D-2AA24635172B.png
    69BD5A25-5F1E-4DA7-AF7D-2AA24635172B.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 17
Hi Mathie, I had the same video issues. All footage is corrupt on my MacBook Pro. I tried to repair but unsuccessful. Then one of my closest friend suggest me Stellar Photo Recovery software for MacBook. I used this software to repair & recover my MacBook videos, photos, audio files. It's take too much time but finally recover all these files. I will suggest you can try free version of this tool. If preview showing the repaired files then go ahead. Thanks!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine