DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help finding mavic mini with air data .xml

Eturner30525

Reactions
Lost my Mavic mini the other day. I've attached a .kml. I also noticed in the records there were several
(Not Enough Force/ESC Error) notifications. If anyone could me narrow down an area to search it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• May7thnotifications.zip
    74.9 KB · Views: 13
Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

The attached .kml file will not give us any info needed to do a prediction of where the Mini could have ended up ... you need to share the complete TXT log, either share it from Airdata.com or attach the log itself directly in a new post here in the thread.

You can find instructions for retrieving the TXT flight log here.

Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

The attached .kml file will not give us any info needed to do a prediction of where the Mini could have ended up ... you need to share the complete TXT log, either share it from Airdata.com or attach the log itself directly in a new post here in the thread.
Here's a a link for the data extracted from the .txt file. Thanks, phantomhelp.com . Ive also attached the log file.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-05-07_[17-41-38]log.zip
    814.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
It was drifting at 5 - 6 m/s on a course of 115° at the end of the record, and extrapolating the battery level and autoland process indicates that it would have commenced autoland in another 105 seconds and taken around 80 seconds to descend to the ground, which was 60 m or so lower in that area.

Battery.png

On the map that translates to the area around the yellow pin:

grab77.jpg

The green circle is a 100 m crude error estimate for drift rate and course uncertainty. I'd take a look around there.

It was drifting at 5 - 6 m/s on a course of 115° at the end of the record, and extrapolating the battery level and autoland process indicates that it would have commenced autoland in another 105 seconds and taken around 80 seconds to descend to the ground, which was 60 m or so lower in that area.

View attachment 100964

On the map that translates to the area around the yellow pin:

View attachment 100965

The green circle is a 100 m crude error estimate for drift rate and course uncertainty. I'd take a look around there.

Thanks alot I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know the outcome. You wouldnt happen to have the .kml file or something i could upload to earth or maps?

Reactions: SouthButNotOut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk