DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP ME FOR THE DOWNGRADE OF MY DJI MINI 3

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I have never had the need to downgrade firmware, but I'm sure others have and will chime in to help you.

The path starts with having the firmware you need to go to, and then dj assistant but somone else will have to chime in more. Welcome

Reactions: Cafguy and RodPad
Welcome to the forum!
I recommend you stay with this thread!

You will get some good info!

@VenomXts
I think him and I are really not going to find your answers.👌

Any members, that's see this thread are going to look for more info..

"someone know how downgrade the firmware of my dji mini 3"
My question is why?

Rod ..

Hello from the Crossroads of America firek.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the Forum and it all depends on the Rollback numbers of the Firmwares you are working with.
Hi, I have the firmware V01.00.0200 downloaded on my pc but I don't know how to install it on my drone, do you know a method to do it? Now I am using the last firmware version, I need the older firmware because with that I can use the FCC mode on my drone, indeed I have an app for this, but unfortunately works only with the V01.00.0200 or previous, I hope that somebody can help me.

Reactions: RodPad
Welcome to the forum from NW Montana. Be patient as your post will be seen & answered by someone who can help you!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Unfortunately I can’t help you with your issue but hopefully another member can.

Reactions: MA2 317
I have an app for this,
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

You wrote "App" for this version, I read "Hack…"

Fly Safe and Legal…

Reactions: RodPad
Try reposting in the hardware and software forum. More likely to get help as not everyone reads through this checkin forum

Oh. And welcome

Greetings, and welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART
Lots of knowledgeable pilots that will help you, I am not one of them.

Hi, I have the firmware V01.00.0200 downloaded on my pc but I don't know how to install it on my drone, do you know a method to do it? Now I am using the last firmware version, I need the older firmware because with that I can use the FCC mode on my drone, indeed I have an app for this, but unfortunately works only with the V01.00.0200 or previous, I hope that somebody can help me.
Welcome to the forum. Not the happiest of welcomes because "latest firmware" pretty much guarantees an Anti-Rollback value of 3, which means flashing older firmware or resetting to factory default is very difficult. Early firmware will be set to a value of 2.

A/R has turned out to be a massive pain in the nuts for DJI owners, but it is very effective.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr