DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help me understand the JPEG numbering system.

robport

Reactions
I ran eight separate Panaramas today using the Mavic 3 Pro. I understand the Pano0001-Pano0025 part, but I figured that next characters would be Pano0001(2)-Pano0025(2) all the way to Pano0001(8)-Pano0025(8). The (?) part was all over the place and almost appeared random. They were all mixed up when I loaded them on my computer. If I hadn't been able to sort by GPS coordinates, it would have been a real mess. Is there something I was missing in the interpretation?

On both my Mavic 2 and Mini 3, panorama files are stored in folders. Assuming they didn't change things for the Mavic 3, you should have eight folders named "Panorama001", "Panorama002" and so on, and inside each folder will be individual files (JPEG or raw depending on what you selected) named "Panorama01.jpg", "Panorama02.jpg", and so on.

I always remove the SD card from my drone and read it on my computer, so I don't know if they show up this way if you connect the drone directly to your computer.

The stitched panoramas are stored in the same folder as regular pictures. I always discard them so I don't remember what they're called, just that they're JPEG files.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa