DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed with the "DJI GO" app.

Nash

Reactions
Hey Y'all,

Need a little help with this "bug" I've been experiencing while using the DJI Go app.

What happens is: Everytime I open it to start a new flight, most of the settings that I've set in the past (like video format, video quality, max height, live video streaming quality, multiple flight mode ecc.) are on default again, making it mandatory for me to set them up again and again and again before every single flight. It's pretty annoying and I'd like to know if there's a way to prevent the app from "resetting" whenever I close it.

(DJI GO 4.0 on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)

Last edited:
Those settings should be saved and remembered as long as you're setting them while your Mavic is connected to DJI GO. If that's what you're doing, then try reinstalling DJI GO.

Reactions: Nash
Those settings should be saved and remembered as long as you're setting them while your Mavic is connected to DJI GO. If that's what you're doing, then try reinstalling DJI GO.
I'm sure my Mavic was always connected whenever I did that, I also did reinstall the App once but nothing seemed to change since the settings keep on resetting. [emoji53]

These things really are saved in the Mavic not the app provided you are conneceted when you change.
You can even change to a different device and they won't have changed (I use two)
However firmware updates will reset various things.
Using some of the special modes will also set some camera settings to auto/default - I suspect this is what you are seeing.

Reactions: Nash
While we are on the subject,
Are there any options in the menu/sub menu in the app that is present on IOS but not on Android?
Example:"Enable Sync Pan Follow" on Gimbal Settings.

I'm on Android DJI GO4 - ver. 4.0.5
MP + RC - FW 1.3.4

Is this option only present in IOS or you should be in a certain flight mode?

These things really are saved in the Mavic not the app provided you are conneceted when you change.
You can even change to a different device and they won't have changed (I use two)
However firmware updates will reset various things.
Using some of the special modes will also set some camera settings to auto/default - I suspect this is what you are seeing.
That's probably why, in fact the firmware of my Mavic automatically updated every week for the past month.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial