Help with flight log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what this means:

...copying the link shown under Original would be quicker:rolleyes:

Here is info from AirDataView attachment 61129
I am not sure what this means:

...copying the link shown under Original would be quicker:rolleyes:

If that is the correct flight, then the simplest solution may for you to re-download the original log from AirData - that's the link "Original" under the AirData map, and then upload the original txt file to this forum. The file that you attached in your original post was amusing, but not the log from the flight in question.

If that is the correct flight, then the simplest solution may for you to re-download the original log from AirData - that's the link "Original" under the AirData map, and then upload the original txt file to this forum. The file that you attached in your original post was amusing, but not the log from the flight in question.

...you may as well have said goodbye after the motors started.
without the GPS home point it goes off to find 0 Lat 0 Long
Without GPS or a homepoint, your Mavic can't go anywhere or find any location.
Without GPS, your Mavic will just hover waiting for you to give it some joystick input.

Reactions: JDawg
Oops!
Well, the software went to zero, zero...along with the OP's interaction!
I was just making sure you guys are still on the ball:p;)
[ed] Makes me wonder how some of us are unable to figure out a PC///www (Okay a lot of information is not entirely accurate, Ahem excuse me!) and take these flying things with onboard up into the airo_O
umm yeah follow that link...make sure not to expand into the tree and bring your files into your home directory address. Clear as FOG!

Last edited:
@ballerhe75, can you upload your TXT flight log here? If needed, you can find instructions for locating the TXT file here.

@ballerhe75, can you upload your TXT flight log here? If needed, you can find instructions for locating the TXT file here.

See post #1. The OP wasn't using DJI GO - probably Litchi since it reported DJI DAT 1.11. The original will be a CSV.

The "original" is s cvs file and will not upload.
Is there another format to use?

Just change the file extension from .csv to .txt and then it will upload to the forum.

Reactions: SpinItUp
See post #1. The OP wasn't using DJI GO - probably Litchi since it reported DJI DAT 1.11.
Interesting. I was thinking that meant the OP uploaded the aircraft DAT file (since Airdata supports those now).

Honestly, anything is on the table at this point. This thread went on for three pages so far and I have absolutely no idea what is going on...

Reactions: BudWalker and JDawg
Interesting. I was thinking that meant the OP uploaded the aircraft DAT file (since Airdata supports those now).

Honestly, anything is on the table at this point. This thread went on for three pages so far and I have absolutely no idea what is going on...

Agreed - it could be the DAT file, but then the original should be a .DAT, not a .csv. And .DAT is an allowed extension for upload.

It was painful to watch...

Reactions: DavidNDC
@ballerhe75, which app were you using to fly your Mavic?

OK i have the flight record in Air Data, what format do i use?

Sorry for this taking so long, i am new flight records, txt, cvs, dat, etc.

Click on the "Original" link in AirData under the map to download the original log file, then change its file extension to .txt (if it isn't already .txt) then upload it here.

Click on the "Original" link in AirData under the map to download the original log file, then change its file extension to .txt (if it isn't already .txt) then upload it here.
It would be more helpful to have the actual TXT file. The original file linked in Airdata is not going to be of much use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman