DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with flight log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now may we have some explanation as to what? is wrong with that and is it related to what you posted at the start of the post, please...[ed] oh apart from where did it land?
[ed]I'll just leave it to the others now
Do you still have the Mavic?
What did you see/do with it when it was 14 foot off the ground in the lost shown location (INFO? PLEASE)
It's gone very quiet in here!visual2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Frank
Now may we have some explanation as to what? is wrong with that and is it related to what you posted at the start of the post, please...[ed] oh apart from where did it land?
[ed]I'll just leave it to the others now
Do you still have the Mavic?
What did you see/do with it when it was 14 foot off the ground in the lost shown location (INFO? PLEASE)
It's gone very quiet in here!View attachment 61263
let the people who know how to do this do their job, please.

My guess is dislodged battery.

Last edited:
The original file from AirData is the txt log, if that was what was originally uploaded. Same as on your site.
Check it out. You can download it here.

That log simply ends with the aircraft stationary at around 7.5 meters AGL, sticks centered, winds light out of the SW and no signal issues. There is no evidence of any problems, which suggests either a dislodged battery or a system reboot. A dislodged battery would be a little unusual in a level hover, so I would suspect the FC crashed. Either way, it should be right there at the last recorded location.

1548964791870.jpeg

Right. That's what I was trying to tell you above ;)

I guess I'm confused. The link that you posted above to the flight in AirData - where did that come from? The OP didn't post an AirData link to the flight, so did you upload the file? Or have I missed something?

Baller, Did you find it? Curious what happened.

That is the thinking, right where sar104 shows it on the map in post #70.
So, I will submit my flight data to DJI for verification of a fly off? Probably a link on their web site.

Because I could not find it in the area.

For all those who helped, thank you.

So, I will submit my flight data to DJI for verification of a fly off? Probably a link on their web site.

Because I could not find it in the area.

For all those who helped, thank you.

It didn't fly off. It had a correctly recorded home point and a strong signal until the log stopped. It was either sudden power failure/FC crash, in which case it will have crashed at the last recorded point, or it was sudden signal loss for some reason, in which case it will have attempted to retrace the previous 60 seconds of flight before returning to the home point.

Assuming that you have looked at the correct location for the last recorded point, then the other place that you might want to check is along the previous 60 seconds of flight path. The aircraft was at 8 meters AGL and came very close to the power lines running along the side of the road during the 60 s before the end of the log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1