DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with flight log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm confused. The link that you posted above to the flight in AirData - where did that come from? The OP didn't post an AirData link to the flight, so did you upload the file? Or have I missed something?
The OP posted a screenshot of that link in post #33.

The home point was recorded.

With a prop coming off, this would be considered a non DJI fresh care (or whatever it is called) warranty? It would be under pilot error?
According to DJI everything is “pilot error”!! I know because I have used DJI Refresh Care and it WAS NOT a pilot error and they still insisted that it was. I ended up paying their “SMALL REPLACEMENT FEE” of $550 just to get my Inspire 2 back. I even showed them my flight records and it didn’t matter.
If they can find a way to get out of the agreement they most definitely will.
Mine was defective from the factory and less than 2 months old but it didn’t matter, they still charged me for a replacement.

According to DJI everything is “pilot error”!! I know because I have used DJI Refresh Care and it WAS NOT a pilot error and they still insisted that it was. I ended up paying their “SMALL REPLACEMENT FEE” of $550 just to get my Inspire 2 back.
If they can find a way to get out of the agreement they most definitely will.
Mine was defective from the factory but it didn’t matter, they still charged me for a replacement.

That's just one anecdotal and unsupported case. There are multiple examples on these forums of DJI repairing/replacing free of charge.

Since I started this mess, I retraced the entire path of the drone, forward and backward and all locations between, and outside the flight path: NOTHING.

It was a very short flight and mostly over grass/weeds. The tree area was small but still spent 30 minutes in this area.

I have a ticket into DJI. For me, either DJI says it was product error and send me a new one, or State Farm will replace.

While I get a new drove either way, I would like to know the problem/outcome.

I never was any goo at Clue.

Thanks for all your help.

Since I started this mess, I retraced the entire path of the drone, forward and backward and all locations between, and outside the flight path: NOTHING.

It was a very short flight and mostly over grass/weeds. The tree area was small but still spent 30 minutes in this area.

I have a ticket into DJI. For me, either DJI says it was product error and send me a new one, or State Farm will replace.

While I get a new drove either way, I would like to know the problem/outcome.

I never was any goo at Clue.

Thanks for all your help.
It would be great if you would post the logs sar104 asked for so we can see what happened.

Reactions: Rnl
You say your back was turned... well this image was @ around the disappearance (same height and nearly identical to the imagery off of GE from the angle of the last position as far as I can make out)
share_photo

You take this last picture and 8secs after gone like a genie (did you see a puff off smoke?)
If it is there there's no way it's going missing in that cooch grass or whatever you call it!
Cached video would/may be beneficial? the 2 recordings before the pictures

Reactions: Donnie Frank
If it is there there's no way it's going missing in that cooch grass or whatever you call it!
I'm not sure what the folk are like around there but if you didn't immediately search that area (after turning your back) it's going to be easily visible to people passing and it's for the taking. (heck maybe even from the road it was probably visible!)
genie.jpg

For the love of all that is holy, SURELY you know the difference between "35.003248, 82303755" vs. "35°00'32.48" N 82°30'37.55" W"??????

Why does this feel like Easter?

D
Read this correctly and you see that is the 28 October 2018 flight log posted by mistake.
Now go away and burn your atmosphere somewhere else

Read this correctly and you see that is the 28 October 2018 flight log posted by mistake.
Now go away and burn your atmosphere somewhere else

I did read it correctly. See screen capture of entire post:

1549295856738.png

I didn't go to kolij or anything, but that looks like English to me. And the user seems to have indicated a take off point of "35.003248, 82303755." I already assumed a typo that the user wanted a decimal point after the "82," but I'm not a mind reader. I assume when someone posts GPS coordinates in decimal notation, that is their intention. But I'm open to corrections if you see something I don't. Personally, I would just go back and correct the mistake. But that's me. I didn't make the mistake. He did. Don't shoot the messenger, yada, yada....

D

Last edited:
This guy has been around a lot longer than most people on here...give him a break.
It was hard work getting the info (still is) but your constant posting about the misinterpretations is nauseating
[ed] that hat you wear...it's placed correctly

Last edited:
This guy has been around a lot longer than most people on here...give him a break.
It was hard work getting the info (still is) but your constant posting about the misinterpretations is nauseating

We can just agree to disagree. You've spent more time and effort admonishing me for the crime of wanting correct information for the purpose of helping solve a problem than you would simply telling your friend to go back and edit his information. I'm the guy who spanks the kid for crossing the street without looking both ways. On the onset I look like a cruel ( Mod Removed ) for spanking a child. But ultimately, it could save the kid's life someday. So if your lesson of the day is "Donnie's an ( Mod Removed )" then may I politely suggest you probe a little deeper than the book's cover. There's are lessons in them thar hills. And "Donnie's an ( Mod Removed )" ain't one of 'em. Self reflect.

Good day, sir.

D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day, sir.

D
If you spend more time reading the thread from start to about #90 than typing your drivel you find all info is correct to date.
I refuse to correct and spend time getting this through to you.
don't call me sir but keep your hat on
[ed] This thread is already 5 pages and now you've just added utter rubbish without reading the facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_